My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

My Georgia Scrapbook Kit


I'm going to attempt to post a sample image of a scrapbook kit that I made. Please let me know what you think.
Here is the link to download parts of the kit: http://rapidshare.de/users/40TPT8
The password is "gapeach"
Or you can download the entire kit in zipped format here: http://rapidshare.de/files/22837458/senati_GApeachKit.zip.html

Please forgive me; I still haven't figured out how to upload one file with all the elements in it on Rapidshare. But I'll keep working at it! LOL

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dear Friend. I LOVE YOUR blog. It looks Beautiful when you open it. Great Job. I think you have the hang of it. Best of Luck, your Friend always Ellerina.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com