My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Friday, July 14, 2006

The Great Capital Hill Adventure

Well, I'm leaving on a jet plane in the morning, headed for DC. After all the excitement of our recent vacation, I'm hearing y'all say that you can't wait for me to get home and tell you how we do on Capital Hill. So I'll try to make some time each evening to touch base here and post pictures so you can follow along live time. Hopefully, this trip will be less eventful than our last. But if not, you can sit back and LYBO or bite your nails. And when all else fails, come bail us out! *LOL*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com