My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

The bad blogger continues (Part 2)

As I sat warming up the Beast, I thought, "Why the heck am I doing this?!? I just drove my car yesterday and did fine in the weather! Heck, I was driving a tractor in 5th grade! I should just turn this thing off and drive my car! Nope! I don't need him worrying! I don't need to drive down such a potentially dangerous snow-covered driveway. And I don't need him worrying about me getting stuck. He's probably going to worry about whether or not I even know how to drive this thing too! Heaven forbid! I can't have him worrying like that! I owe it to him to help alleviate all this stress and worry!"

***EVIL GRIN***

Slowly I backed the Beast up, being ever so careful to back around the basketball goal and aim the nose of the Beast carefully down the driveway. Then I looked back up to the house, where DH was standing at the patio door, watching me back his "baby" up, ever so carefully around that basketball goal. (Yes, he told me afterwards that he was worried about me sliding into the goal post. I KNEW he would worry about that!) I smiled and waved goodbye to him.

Then I put that bad-boy into 4 WD-HI and took it right down the middle of the yard, right through the middle of all those trees! (It's really not as bad as it looks. The yard is a much more straight shot than the driveway is. ) WHAT A THRILL!!! If I had known that 4WD'ing across the yard was that much fun, I would have done it a long time ago!

My cell phone was ringing almost before I got out of the yard and onto the road. I answered it with, "Hey honey! I didn't slide down the driveway! These bad-boy wheels never even touched that driveway! Aren't ya proud of me?!?"

I thought I was going to have to turn around to go back to the house to give him CPR!

***Have I ever mentioned that I've been somewhat of a rebel my entire life? I try not to be; I just can't help myself sometimes!***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com