My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Subtracting Little Joe

Well, I've finally mapped out Little Joe's travel route. And I have spent the weekend making this route my first subtraction goal of the year. He jumps from the tree next to the back deck, over onto the roof over the kitchen, then into a hole he has made between the roof and the gutter, on into the attic above the loft.
He had quite a storage cache of nuts in the attic, right next to the wall that comes down between the laundry room closet and the pantry.

I noticed that we had that darned Georgia clay staining the floor next to my file cabinet. I couldn't figure out how we were getting clay onto the floor in the closet, but decided to pull out the file cabinet to clean the floor.


Guess what I found? Yet another cache of nuts behind this file cabinet. And just look what else I found...one of his little squirrelly doors:


It appears that he has been running down this wall and has made himself a little door into both the pantry and the laundry room closet. So I pulled everything out of the pantry and the laundry room closet and had no place to go with all of it at once. So our living room, corridor and hallway now look like part of a redneck thrift store! lol



I then proceeded to clean out both areas decided to put in more efficient storage shelves. After a trip to the hardware store, I was ready to put it all back together....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sisterly Angel Sister.
I was reading all of it and
LMBO. Oh you are too much.
When is the next time you are
going 4 wheel driving LOL
Can't wait to hear about your
fishing vacation.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com