My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Ballad of Little Joe (Part 5)

Saturday AM: No signs of our little varmit this morning. I slept on the couch trying to listen for any noises in the loft. I woke up around 5am to DH asking, "Honey, what are you doing sleeping in here? Why didn't you come to bed?"
Me: I stayed up to play with the ghosts
DH: Honey, you're starting to worry me! Now go to bed and get some sleep.

After he left, I went up to the loft and looked around. Nothing looked disturbed and no signs of our guest. As soon as the girls get up, I'll start moving stuff around up there and see if I can find a ghost or our uninvited guest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com