My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

mid-week update

I attended my Capital Hill meetings as a State Delegate Captain for Georgia. The weather stayed hotter than heck the entire time we were in DC. I have lots of pics to upload when I get home. (Can't get my USB and camera to cooperate with this laptop.)

We headed to NYC Thursday and are staying in a harbor view suite at Embassy Suites. We all like this hotel much better than the Hyatt on Capital Hill. And the people, even the law enforcement officers, are so much nicer in NYC!

Katelyn had some trouble adjusting our first evening in NYC. In fact, she was pretty freaked. It was so much more "busy and crowded" than what she felt DC was. She has already decided that she will be forever grateful for spending most of her life in a small town in Georgia. Codah hasn't yet decided what she thinks about NYC, but has voiced a love for subways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com