My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What a small world!

While sitting in the lounge relaxing Sunday night, a couple asked if they could join us at our table. What a delightful couple! The woman is a retired RN and the grand daughter of Dwight D. Eisenhower, and looks very much like him. Her husband is a Cardiologist in Texas. They were here for another function and after some discussion found that their daughter lives in Gainesville, right down the street from my office! We ran into them again several times on Monday and spent Monday evening with them. They'll be coming to Gainesville later this year for the birth of their third grandchild and plan to get with us then. She wants to spend a day at work with me; he wants to go fishing with my husband.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy glad to hear you had such a good trip. But we miss you so hurry home. Love and hugs Gabby (aka) Deb

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com