My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Scrapbook Freebies

I am finally putting together all my pictures from the past couple of months and have made my own theme kits to match similar sets of pictures. This is a chain for one of my pages:

This is an individual link to the chain:

Unfortunately, I've still not mastered saving a transparent PNG file. But have both of these in a transparent PSP file. If you'd like one of these, I'll be happy to send them to you in psp format if you request in my comments area and leave an email address. This freebie is available only through Jan 15.

Let me know what you think! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com