My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

New scrap idea

Downstairs in one of the bedrooms, we have an old fashioned door with these wide, decorative hinges. The girls are forever sticking pictures of their latest heart throb (this month it's Johnny Depp) between the hinge and the door, using the door and hinge as a bulletin board. So this evening I was think that this might be cute for a scrapbook page to go with my Tuscany color kit. Of course, I'll put something other than the girls' latest heart throb on it. *LOL* But I thought this might be something different for scrapping journals, tags or pics? What do you think?



If you're interested in the elements and wood to make one of these, leave me a comment. I'll try to upload them and post a link sometime tomorrow.

SUNDAY UPDATE:
Ok, here is the link to download the wood and hinges.
I made some more papers for this set this afternoon. I'll upload a preview of some of the other parts later in the week. So check back for more! :)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea and well executed

12:52 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

This is absolutely fantastic, thank you soooooo much. What a great addition to a layout the hinges will make. Very much appreciated for your kindness.

2:58 AM  
Blogger Shell said...

That is so neat thanks a lot!

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great idea and will be wonderful with your Tuscany kit. Always fun too to learn how others get their ideas for designs. Thanks for sharing.

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the iron hinges they are cool. thanks again.

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the concept and the execution, as well.

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your talent.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com