My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm a Nonny again!

Last Tuesday night, my oldest DD gave birth to her second child, another son. Both DD and baby Judah are doing great! And he's absolutely beautiful. Here's his first scrap page I made this weekend, using Misty Cato's template:



His daddy wanted his first pictures taken in a pair of overalls. However, the size 0 overalls he bought for him swollowed the poor little guy up. So I used a denim background for the scrap page; it's the closest thing to overalls I could do! *LOL*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com