My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Changes in the kitchen

Well, DH came home from work late this morning. He stopped by Home Depot on his way home so he would have something to do this week. ~sigh~

After church, he talked the girls into helping him tear out the old floor. What a mess! And guess what we found under it? A "new" looking hardwoood floor that has never even been finished. The original owner glued linoleum directly onto this floor! Check this out:




Heaven only knows when I'll get my kitchen back. And why DH would want to start this project three days before we have to go out of town is beyond me. But I'll keep y'all posted on the progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com