My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Scrapbook Templates

My oldest DD (the mother of the beautiful baby pictured below) has decided to try her hand at digital scrapbooking and has asked me to help her learn how to use the PSPX and PSE on her computer. After thinking about her question "Where do I start?" I finally determined that it might be best that she start with templates. Rather than "share" the templates that I have collected over the past year or so, I told her I would send her the links to the sites where I find all my best templates. Since I reference them from time to time here, I figured y'all might like these sites also. So here they are, in no particular order:

Misty Cato
Val's Blog
ConnyB's Place
Ikeagoddess

Here's a great site with PSP tutorials

I'll try to post some more links later. But for now, I have two reports to finish up before morning. Good night everyone! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com