My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Papers for my scrap kit

I made some more elements and papers for my kit last night. I made a preview of some of the papers and put them into a picture frame I made last night. The frame is the color of the wood walls in the living room. I did this so you could give me opinions of how these colors would look in the living room. PLEASE COMMENT. DH is not at all happy about a "red couch." I explained that it won't be "red"; it will be "burgandy." *LOL* He thinks these colors will make the living room look too "dark and gloomy."



On the other hand, DH wants a "light tan colored" couch with some "light colored" pillows. Somehow, I feel that this would just wash out the living room. And it doesn't really work with the black woodburning stove in there, or would it? I don't want to go too light in there. It just doesn't seem realistic to me because we still have two teens and Bubba at home. (Bubba=black lab, overgrown baby who thinks he's a lapdog) And guess who has to clean that furniture? Yep, the very person who wants to lighten up the room but doesn't want the furniture being too light! ~sigh~
Again, what do you think?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi senati, similiar colours to my living room lol, except my couch is more of a rust colour which goes well with the gold and the neutral, as long as only the couch is "bergundy" and you have the walls lighter I dont see why it should be too dark xx from louise ;D

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Louise especially since you have a wood burning stove in there. You would need some darker colors to accent the lighter colors.I love your site just got a link to it this am from a friend of yours. Loved the sweet pea kit my fav flower. Colleen

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry the joy of multitasking, the sweet pea kit was on another site. Too many things to do not enough time.
HUGS
Colleen

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think burgandy would be lovely myself, unless the walls are to dark!! I think it would be way to hard to keep a light colored couch clean, especially with dogs!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com