My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Head Update

Sorry I haven't finished up the elements download for my Valentine's kit yet. Life just gets in the way of my Paintshop playground sometimes. I'll try to finish that up and maybe make a few more brag book pages this weekend.

My FP agreed that the PT for the facial muscles was helping and agreed to let me continue. I go back to the PT today so they can add weights to the stimulator. Weight training for the face...now this is going to be interesting! *LOL* He also changed my Clarinex to Clarinex D, trying to clear up my head until my allergy tests next month. I'm assuming this has done something, but not sure what at this point. After 3 doses, I now get a bloody nose when using more than one flight of stairs. I can go up and down the stairs at home without problems. But the elevator at work went down yesterday; and every time I used the stairs, I would get a bloody nose. So I'm assuming that the new med is indeed drying me out somewhat?

I'll be back later this evening or tomorrow with some pics of DD's 4H project for this year. She has made a complete accessory ensemble out of pop can tabs. It's really cute! And after her presentation at the State competitions, I'll post the instructions if anyone wants them.

Hope y'all are having a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com