My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Freebie Part 2

I'm scheduled back with the surgeon tomorrow morning. Hopefully, he'll tell me that all is well and I'm able to return to work at least part-time. I'm getting a tad bit bored here at the house, although I have plenty to do to get ready for the holidays. I just can't spend entire days working on the house!

This afternoon, I'm going to the doctor with my 17 yr old DD. She was at the doc's office last week with a sinus infection and just finished her antibiotics yesterday. Today she called me from school with complaints that she couldn't hear from her left ear, had a sore throat, a horrible headache and an earache. I went to check on her and tried to look inside her ear but couldn't see anything because it looks like it's swollen shut. So I called the doc who said to bring her in after lunch. I'll update y'all later this evening.

I swear, when it rains, it pours! ~sigh~

Here's the Part 2 download for the Festive Fall mini kit. Hope you enjoy it :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Hi.

Thanks for your comment on digifree.blogspot.com - I've added your site but your blog feed isn't set to full. Look here:
http://justsenati.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
to see what I mean. I you don't know how to fix this, read the FAQ on digifree.

Thanks,
Maria

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com