My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Post Surgery Update

Well, I'm back home again after being in the hospital for almost a week recovering from a craniotomy to remove the aneurysm from the artery in my brain. What an experience!!!

I'm blessed to have no apparent neuro deficits after the surgery, which I'm told is a rare blessing. But being unable to lift, push, pull, bend, strain, etc is posing quite a challenge for me. I'm also trying to learn to tie scarves and headbands since without them, I won't be able to go out into public without scaring small children and some adults. My face and head are pretty wicked looking at the moment.

I'll keep y'all posted and updated as I get some freedom along the way. I may even scrap this experience since some of the girls' friends say I have the "kewlest Halloween look" going on! *LOL*

In the interim, I just wanted to let y'all know that the surgery went well and that I'm back home again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're still doing well!!! I know you well enough to say "DON'T OVER DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Love you and I'll talk to you soon!!!

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com