My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Some improvements again today! :)

I returned to the chiropractor today and whined about how the migraine had let up for 5 hours only to return with a fury. The tinnitis (ringing in my ears) has increased by 2 octaves and is about to drive me insane! He assures me that with time, the migraine will let up for longer periods of time. And with more time, he states the traction and PT will help prevent it from returning. The tinnitis....well, sometimes he can eliminate that with the migraine. If not, I may have to see an ENT.

He popped me and cracked me, then hooked me up on more electrical stim with alternating heat/ice. I really don't understand this popping and cracking stuff that chiropractors do, but I have to give this guy credit.....he's a master! He didn't eliminate the tinnitis; but he did immediately bring it down a couple of octaves! And the migraine....well, it let up around 1030 this morning and as of 9pm tonight has still not returned!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

I know, I KNOW! He warned me that it will wax and wane for a while and that I can NOT stop my exercises, traction or this stupid therapeutic pillow for several weeks. (Then of course, he's going to tell me that I need to do another dozen exercises to work on the rest of me. But I can live with that, just as long as this migraine goes away!)

But, I just wanted y'all to know:

I HAVE NO HEADACHE TONIGHT!!!! ***doing the happy dance***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com