My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Holding Steady

No new news today. I slept without meds last night; but it was becoming a real challenge around 5am when the pain started getting the best of me. It wasn't my entire head though, just from the base of my skull around and into my left ear. I finally got up and took a couple of Advil at 6am. That held me over until mid-afternoon.

The girls' first day of school was today. So far so good. Katelyn is still aggravated that she has to take yet another year of foreign language and complains that languages other than English shouldn't be mandatory for college. Hopefully, this will be her last year of French; and she can stop belly-aching about it.

Well, I must go fill out the mounds and mounds of school "parent signature needed" paperwork. Y'all have a great evening while I'm sitting here blistering my fingers with all these forms to be signed! *LOL*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com