My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Fish Like a Girl

The latest challenge in the Amazing DigiScrap Race is to scrap our goals. Now, any of y'all who know me already know that any goal I have simply must include water and fishing! *LOL* There is just nothing in this world more relaxing to me than the sounds and smells of ocean waves crashing against a shore. At the same time, there is nothing more exciting or invigorating than the fight for a big catch. So I really struggled trying to come up with goals. *LOL* Actually, I do have personal goals like being a great Mom and Nonny, being a great wife, working hard so I can play hard, being a person of integrity, etc, etc. But in order to be my best at any of these things, it's necessary to take care of myself. And the best way I've found to care for myself, is to spend some time on the water....absorbing the sights, sounds and smells of that amazing sand and saltwater! Someday when I have some time to pull out some old journals and type them, I'll post some of the mental and emotional insights I've written out while sitting on the shore. But for now, I'll just post my latest scrap, made from my "Fish Like a Girl" kit.



If you'd like to download a sampler from my Fish Like a Girl kit, visit my scrap download blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com