My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Read the Instructions

New Instructions:

Please look to the left of your screen and scroll down.
Note the new blinkie in my side bar.
After noting the cute little blinkie, click it!
Now jump on in and talk with the newest moderator at Designs by J3 Scrapbook Forums! :)

YEP! That's ME!! :)

I'll be posting some of my layouts over there each week. So please drop by and leave me a comment or join me in the mornings for a cup of coffee and a chat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com