My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Countertops continued

The countertop that makes up the dining room bar is now done. I took a picture with and without flash; neither of them do it justice. But here are the pics anyways:



Here is the little counter by the stove that I started tonight:


You can really see the difference in the counter tops in this one.
One of the best things about all this is that DH stood in there last night and said, "Wow! These counters are really turning out well. But now they make these old cabinets look even worse! We really gotta do something with the rest of this kitchen!"

YESSIRRREEE!!! Maybe he'll get a hair up his butt and pull down all the cabinets doors for me?!? Then I can repaint the entire kitchen and refinish the cabinet doors. Those things alone would help tremendously!

Have I mentioned how much I really hate that golden kitchen?!? *LOL*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com