My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

The youngest two DDs and I made picture bookmarks for their Grandmas this weekend. Both of them love to read and love pictures. I used Mireille's Rosi kit for this. I just loved her colors in this one. Here's the bookmark we made:


To all you Moms out there, I hope it's a wonderful weekend filled with love and joy :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

What a fabulous idea!!!! Thanks so much for sharing that!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com