My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tropical QP

My daughter wanted a QP with a tropical bird holding some dangling frames. So this is what we came up with after many "No Mom, not that color, this color" and "No Mom, move that over here, then over there" changes. I'm not sure that the side waves nor their colors really work for me. But hey, teens these days wear so many multiple patterns and colors together these days that I've lost the ability to decode color schemes! *LOL*
I put some pics in her frames for this sample. But the download is a PNG file with transparent boxes.


If you like her little tropical QP, you may download it here and use it for personal use only. Just remember to leave Codah a comment here :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the cutest QP I have ever seen. Your are so clever. Thanks so much for creating it and sharing.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this cute and orignal page. I really like the concept of the bird holding the photo.

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com