My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

More Living Room Scrap Freebies

Here are some more pieces to my Tuscany Living Room kit:


The sizes may not be uniform in this file. I'm struggling with my zipper program at the moment. It seems to want to resize items for me when I'm mixing png and jpgs in the same zip file. **ARGGHH** But you can download it here if you like it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this fantastic minikit. I really like the texture on both papers and the metal elements.

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great!!!!! I love love love the door hinge thingys!! Gotta love vintage! :) Thank you so much!

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com