My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Raw Oysters

Everyone in our household, EXCEPT ME, loves raw oysters. When we go on vacation, they are all on the lookout for happy hours and early bird specials. Yesterday, the girls commented that they couldn't wait for Fall to get back down to Apalachicola to get their Fall oyster "fix." These are pictures from their Oyster Bash this past April in Okaloosa at AJ's. And yes, they really did eat 6 dozen of those slimy things that afternoon!



I also saved the bamboo basket and frames as a PNG template. If anyone would like to have it, just leave your email addy in the comments section. Sorry, but the guestcheck was made by KristyAnn so I can't share it. But I'll be happy to email you the template without the guestcheck :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love to have the basket and frames. I agree about the raw oysters. Ugh!


Thanks,

SF

sharew@sbcglobal.net

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to have the basket template. I also agree abt the oysters. Yuk! I dont like any seafood Ty! Dj my email is djsasygirl2000@gmail.com

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, this is just too cute.. I love this frame, and I would love to have the basket with the photo frames as well.. Thank you so much for sharing..

Hugs
DeDe

dede_mont@cox.net

2:10 AM  
Blogger Amys Finds said...

I love your oyster template. If you could polease send me the template I would love it. mom7911@yahoo.com
thank you so very much. Amy

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this basket template.Can you send me the link, please?

Many thanks

karin_1maier@web.de

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com