My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Fish Like a Girl

Here's a mini-kit I made for the Designs by J3 kit challenge. I made it with Katelyn in mind, for some of her fishing pics.



If you like it, leave a comment on this post to get the link :)
(Yes, I'm learning the hard way....almost 400 downloads on my QP and less than 5% of that number commented! And heck, I'm easy; I'd be happy if 1 in 4 commented!)

I made a new header for my blog today! Actually, it's 4 headers in one. It will have a "window to my life" on it; and the view in the window will change with my moods and/or the seasons. I hope to get it up later this week if all goes well. I'm trying it out first on another "throw down" blog to see if it works as planned so that I don't make a total fool out of myself if it doesn't! *LOL*

Stay tuned! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Senati said...

Here's the link to the download:

http://www.4shared.com/file/14084294/326d150/senati_FishLikeAGirl.html

9:01 PM  
Blogger Senati said...

OK, let's try this again! The entire link didn't show :(

http://www.4shared.com/file/14084294/
326d150/
senati_FishLikeAGirl.html

9:04 PM  
Blogger Daniela said...

It's very cute! Thanks so much!

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com