My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday News

I didn't get as much done on the countertops and bannisters as I would have liked yesterday. The "stop and start" of running the girls around, attending my niece's dance recital, having family in from out of town, and laundry took a big dent out of the hours of my day. I'll try to get back on it later today and will try to post some pics from yesterday.

DH wasn't home yesterday. He spent most of the day at the funeral of a fellow firefighter. Please keep this family in your prayers.

Please also keep a fellow scrapper's family in your prayers. Sweet Carla passed away yesterday after a brain aneurysm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Cindy the countertops
look great. I knew you could
do it.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com