My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Scrapping Nightmare

I'm so aggravated I could just scream! I had scrapped most of our best pictures from last week, saved them in a file on my desktop and planned to upload them all at the same time. Well, tonight was that time. I uploaded the first two and noticed that the confirmation screen kept reading that the file format wasn't recognized. So I went back to my desktop and double-clicked the file to bring it up in my PSP. PSP said the file was not recognized. So I tried it in Adobe PSE and got the same error.

So I tried the 2nd file, then the 3rd and the 4th....all were unrecognizeable files. I right clicked to check the properties. They're all the same as my other scrap files.

Must be my computer bogging down, huh? So I rebooted and tried again. I can't open or even preview any of the files in this folder. I drag-n-dropped them into a new folder and tried with no luck.

OK, my PSP must have gone haywire, huh?? I opened up PSP and made a new quickie scrap page and saved to the same folder, then closed everything down. I went back and double-clicked that page; and it immediately opened. ~AARRGGHH~

I have no idea what I did to that file and all the other scrap pages! (Or should I say, I don't know what my wretched computer did to them!?!) Either way, I won't have any more layouts to post until the weekend. ~sigh~

If anyone has any idea how to fix this file, PLEASE share! I'm at a loss here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com