My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

About the Same

I'm about the same; I can't say that I'm feeling any better. I ache all over, especially in my jaw, neck, back and chest, as if I have a bad case of the flu in the top half of my body. I'm still taking my antibiotics but don't really feel that they've "kicked in" yet. I'm really struggling to keep a positive attitude and outlook but can become tearful at the drop of a hat this week.

I'm trying really hard to keep myself mentally occupied. I'm playing with my scrapping again. But that's difficult too because I can't stay at the computer more than a half hour or so at a time; my right eye starts throbbing. But thought I'd share with you some of the kits I'm playing with at the moment:
Tina Williams Faith Based Series

Creative Victorian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com