My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just Have to Share

I received the following scrap card from Kimberly Cameron in my email and just had to share with y'all. Isn't the layout beautiful? :)



I have another part of "My Journey" almost done and hope to post it later this evening. So stay tuned! :)
UPDATE: It posted....BELOW this post! So keep scrolling down! ~sigh~

MORE NEWS TO SHARE:
For some reason or other, my baby thought it would make me feel better for us to have "matching hair." So assuming that I would have to have the left side of my head cut short to match the right side of my head, she felt I would end up ultimately with really short hairstyle. So she got all her hair cut off last night! When she walked in I gasped, "OMG! WHERE DID ALL YOUR HAIR GO?!?" She laughed and said, "Well, I got it all cut off to be more like you. Dad's gonna get his cut off too!"
Me: DO WHAT?!?! That didn't make sense....Dad is bald!
Codah: Exactly! I'm not willing to go THAT FAR for ya! But we're all willing to be short with ya!

While I was very touched, I fear that their hair will be all grown out and longer than ever by the time mine grows out long enough to be called "short." *LOL*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com