My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yet Another Challenge

I had to meet with two doctors today to discuss a new finding on the latest CT. I now have "right mastoiditis." To be honest, I'm down in the dumps now. I was really hoping that the worst was over and this journey would be a lighter experience from here on out. Instead, I'm on antibiotics, hoping and praying that these meds treat the inflammation of the mastoid bone before this spreads anywhere else or does any damage.
Please keep me in your prayers. I'm so tired and discouraged at the moment.

I'll try to post some more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com