My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Valentine Card #4

I had the day off today for MLK holiday. I worked some on my beaded ornies for next year, did some laundry and started a new front door sign. I had planned to clean and declutter the craft room and dining room today. But I haven't felt good all day long. My head is hurting really bad today. And I'm having trouble with dizziness when I change positions. I have a doctor's appointment in the morning; so I'll see what he says about this latest development.

Here's the next card. Hopefully tomorrow I can put up a preview of the kit I'll be posting later.


You can download this card here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you start to feel better soon. i had the same problems with severe dizziness, and my dr said its vertigo from my ears being filled with liquid. i probobly need tubes in my ears, but i dont like hospitals LOL. take care!!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com