My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Valentine Card Set

This next pair of cards is compliments of Teriann Hanks who graciously gave me permission to utilize her templates and kits to make and offer you these freebies. The templates are from her 4x6 sets; and the kit I used for these is called "In Between." Head on over to Teriann's website and check out all her great stuff!





To download today's freebies, click on the title to this post :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for all your FAB Valentine cards!!!!!!!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com