My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a single mother & grandmother, a country girl at heart, living in the North Georgia Mountains with two teenagers and my 125# puppy.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

More Valentine Freebies & An Update

I know; I'm running behind yet again! ~sigh~ I'm sorry.

I went to the ENT yesterday. After several tests, he states that I'm doing well and show no signs of hearing loss or infection. However, the chronic tinnitis is louder than the sounds I'm hearing. He thinks it is linked to an allergy because my histimine release is on overdrive, even with me being on daily doses of Clarinex and Veramyst. So he's ordering up a day of allergy testing next month to see if they can identify what's causing me to react this way.

I go back to my family doc tomorrow for a follow up and for him to check if there is any improvement from the facial physical therapy he so graciously agreed to let me try for this atrophy on my head. I'm proud of my progress. I don't know that it shows on my face yet. But I can feel a difference in my eyebrow, eyelid and jaw line. I can know open my mouth fully and can ALMOST raise both eyebrows simultaneously to the same height. My right eyebrow is just the slightest bit lower than my left now. So I'm hoping he will feel this is progress and will agree to let me continue with this therapy for a while longer.

Ok, here is the next Freebie template card. Don't forget to check out the cards below in the older posts too! :)

To download the above card, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™
Google Groups Subscribe to SenatiCrafts
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com